Monday, December 21, 2009

My First Student's Recital & Jangshou BBQ

This is the first time for me to organise a recital for my students...
I spent quite alot of money and alot of effort on it...
Hoping that my students can enjoy themselves!
Thanks to all those who helped me out...and attended the recital =)


While my student was rehearsing, these 2 fellows played a fool...



The recital is about to start..and they are performing the first item!
Starting to feel the "TENSION"...



Performed 城里的月光 as the theme for the recital is Movie/Tv Show Songs...



The audiences actually enjoyed their music! =) Great job!



My first student to perform...
Just turned 5 and started to learn piano few months ago...
Small kid with a gigantic piano always looks so cute!



The sister of the cute boy~!




A duet with me...




Look at the frown on her face...
She must be thinking " SO STRESSFUL"...
HAHA!



Playing Star Wars!
Only 8 students performed...so many of my students were either overseas,
or didn't want to take part in it...



Our finale...



Making the handsign for Do Re Mi...+ singing...



The whole session was filled with laughter and happiness!
We played "Don't forget the lyrics" too!
Such a pity that we forgotten to bring along a tripod,
so didn't take any video!! =(

First time being the Mcee...Not too bad at all..HEHE..
at least i don't need to read from a script..just say whatever I want...
A bit sad that the recital is over!
I feel quite "empty" now...



hey grand piano...I'll be back!



So..to thank those who helped me out...
i treated them to....

It's at katong village's 2nd storey...




very authentic...


walk in and feel that you are exactly in Korea!

Some really nice pictures~~



And now..the buffet spread!
Meat Meat Meat~



The side dishes...



More meat!!



More More More!
HAHA..but actually it's a waste for us to take this buffet...
because we don't eat beef/lamb...



The veggies section...



We gave this a miss too..
as it's beef soup~..



Some other random food...



The appetizers...





BBQ TIME!





This is the way to eat it...
wrap the pork+garlic+chilli sauce with lettuce..and Nom Nom Nom...
Superb~!



Their fishcakes are not as QQ as asian's



This is how to prevent the meat from charring...
stack it up on top of the onion~!


We felt like puking after awhile...as it's abit too oily for us...
so b4 we stop...
we drank this kelp soup..very very yummy!


And ended with some fruits...
it cost about $40 per pax...
If you do eat beef...it will be worth it!
can give it a try~~!very fresh ingredients...


B4 leaving...of course we need to take some pictures first =)


Headed back home...quite tired after a long day~~~



One of my student gave me donuts!

So sweet of them~~
and all the donuts are in our stomachs now =)
Fruitful day~

4 comments:

Puffy's said...

Nice... Too bad no video...
Can see the children really happy and enjoying although the stresses.. haha..

Where is this Jiang Shou? The spread looks really fresh and good... yumm..

Big-Girlicious said...

Yeah really sad that there no video...never mind..next yr~~ =)

jang shou is at katong village..you know where is it..?its next to katong mall..the 1st storey is waraku~ =)

Puffy's said...

Oooo.. I know I know.. Thanks gal!

Big-Girlicious said...

welcome =) and if u do eat beef..its a good place for u to go..
if not..maybe not..hehe..quite bo hua..