Monday, November 23, 2009

All Grown Up...

Piano's life...
Her first day home....
So So small...
just 3 months and she still can't walk properly...



I can't eat or sleep well for 1 week...
Piano is everything in my life..
and I can't bear to leave her...




Such an angel right?



she brought our family members closer...



She can do anything for food...



And always have different unglamorous sleeping postures...



She loves to hide under the ikea small bench...cos she's so tiny...
until one fine day...she couldn't squeeze herself in anymore...



All grown up to be a lady~~



but to us..she is still cute...
and one of our family member...



Sadness came when my daddy asked Piano to leave...
i cried for a week and thought i won't be able to forgive my daddy for my entire life...
I love her to the max..and still missing her right now...




I want to look her into her eyes...



See her smile...



take care of her and bath her...



I hope the day comes quickly~~
Piano to stay together with Tommy and me permanently...
in our one and only sweet home...

I want her back so badly!


2 comments:

Piglets said...

u miss Piano and I miss my grandma, she passed away last week. : (

Big-Girlicious said...

Oh my goodness..
I'm so sorry to hear that...
I hope that u r feeling better now, i've been thru this b4..and i know it's not easy..
u got to be strong! they want to see us carry on with our life happily too~ =) cheer up!!