Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Country Style....

Just got this special delivery for my future house... =)
I love country/cottage style decorations to the max...
so here's some new addition to my collection!
A vintage clock~~to be put in the kitchen~~



Tissue box cover with door knob covers~~



Quite girlish~~
But i love it!



A holder for remote controls and stuffs...




There's different picture on each side~~



A toilet roll box



with 4 different pictures...


The Chalkboard for menu~~
Not very clear~~didn't unwrap it~HEHE...

i spent $145 on these...
u must be thinking that I'm crazy!!!
My man thought so too...but it's my hobby!!
I can't stop... =p

1 comment:

elle said...

wahahaha, where u get it from? but u better fast fast find ur love nest ler,just in case the wood turned moldy.kakakaka