Thursday, February 11, 2010

Unwanted "Friends"...

Hi!! =)

Chinese new year is around the corner!!
Time really flies..
baking time again..
and this year is a super hectic one...
I got to juggle with my time...
my eyes are going to close now...

And guess what...
when I was making my 3rd kind of cookie just now...
something happened...

after creaming one whole block of butter...
i reached out for the cocoa powder..
And i heard Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz from the container..
YICKS!!!!! There's so many bugs in there!!!
& it smells totally like cockroaches!!!
MY GOODNESS...!!
i quickly closed then dump it...
thinking that i can just omit that and use self raising flour alone...

And while i was sieving the flour..OH MY GOODNESS AGAIN..!!!
There are so many eggs of the bugs!!!
All So yucky!!
The expiry date is actually near to 1 year later!
=( so unlucky! And wasted my ingredients!

But luckily I have enough ingredients..
So i proceeded with another recipe...
and finally completed my CNY Baking..

Will blog about it with pics soon!
Sorry for disappearing yeah ? =p

Have a super happy Holiday!!

No comments: