Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Unique 手工福州面线

This is a really special 面线
Photobucket
福州 style...
my sister's bf's family bought this from malaysia as their dialect is 福州...



Photobucket
Have you ever seen this b4?
not me...
its crispy and dry...breaks easily....



I used this to cook for our lunch~~
Photobucket
here some of the ingredients I've found in the fridge...
long beans, shitake mushrooms, fishballs....
I know it's very weird to use long beans...
but I don't have any other veg, and I can't do without veg...



so it took about 10 mins to cook a meal for 3~~
Photobucket
and I used the overnight ABC soup for my soup base....



Photobucket
Yummy!
HAHA!
my brother said that it's the same as kway zap..
but i don't think so..i feel that the texture is more like super thin mee hun gui!
we still have abit left...
and I'm going to cook it again!
maybe the dry style!? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...look so nice.
which part of m'sia can we buy?
so tempting.

Lyn

Big-Girlicious said...

HEHEHE..its near penang..at this place called Setiawan? HAHAHAHAHA...
my sister told me..and i dont know how to spell it..
i think in chinese they call it Da San Jiao? Big Three Legs? HAHAHA!!!

have u started your reno? Im free once again! can come out when u r free...mondays afternoon 1+pm onwards and thurs wholeday im free de!