Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Day @ Vivo City

We went on a date again after such a long time....
And went to vivo city this time round....
Took our early lunch first & decided to dine in this dim sum stall in food republic...

Piping hot








The siew mai..ha gao...are nice...!
But the pork rib was toooooooo soft till it just melts in our mouth...
disappointed..



Chee cheong fun nice too!
char siew bao normal only..



KL's famous pork belly claypot rice with preserved vegetables..



It left a "burnt" taste in my mouth for about an hour after meal...
HAHA!

anyway the food and staffs kind of spoiled my mood...
This lunch costs $30 which i think is not really worth it...
Complain alot HEHEHE...



Nice view....
From Ben & Jerry's!

This is mine...
Chocolate chunks & cherry...
actually i ordered cheesecake brownie instead of cherry...
but the new staff gave me the wrong one...
Arghh..~~



My man's "very vanilla"
milkshake...



The sad me...



The sun was so shiny that he can't open his eyes fully.HEHE...



And i saw the predator!
My biggest fear!
I find it really disgusting...
like it will attack me anytime...


We walked around for about 5 hours...
bought quite alot of stuffs....
And took a cab back....



These are some of the stuffs we bought
Most of them are for our future home....



open



and closed sign...
he's gona hang it in his office...
i find it quite weird for a man to do this kind of ting...
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE....


I don't know when will be our next date..??

No comments: