Monday, September 7, 2009

Hot & Spicy Rice Cake 떡볶이 Ddukbokkie + Dumplings 만두 Mandu

Preparing for dinner~!
Kneaded the dough for the dumpling skins...
ingredients are all purpose flour, corn flour some salt and water....



My first time making these...



Minced pork with black fungus, spring onion and mushrooms...
Seasonings are soya sauce, sesame oil, pepper and corn flour...




Not very good at pleating...
my first time too~!



My mother and man joined in to help me...
these are the nicer ones..hahaha...



I wanted to boil them in water..so it's healthier...
but in the end i pan fried them...
and they became GUO TIE...





Goes super well with ginger and vinegar...!



The skin is abit too thick....



i will try again!



Next up..i'm gona make hot & spicy rice cake!
got this from the korean mart...@ $13.90...



Hot pepper paste...




Shiny rice cakes~~



i added in white cabbages~~



Chewy....!
taste a little sweet and very spicy! HAHA!



More guo tie(s) !!



And we had steamboat too!


A very very full and satisfied dinner...
Super!



I didn't really follow the recipes...
but if you want to have a reference...
please go to
Korean Food With Maangchi

No comments: