Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ahhhhhh.....i love it....

I was on the bus from toa payoh central to lao gong's house...


Then i saw someting which made me smile...


~~~~~Rainbow~~~~





Emo sky~~~


When we reached his place,
the rainbow was still there!
So i stopped infront of kopi tiam to take pics~~

Everybody looked at me....
But i didn't care...~~


Some pple were curious...
What's so nice for me to take a picture!?
And they actually came out to see...HAHAHAHAHA
Woooohoooo!!!!
although it's just a rainbow...
Pple will just say CHEY!!!
But it made my day!!!!!

Thanks beautiful rainbow =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did the entire spore see the rainbow but I dint? Wonder is that why I still cant see the rainbow in my life...=(

Big-Girlicious said...

Aiyoo..u tink too much la!
alot of pple didnt see rainbow b4 too!
& i tink bcos u are in ur own room thats why~~