Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Together again!

After having my " love massage " ytd....
Lao gong still went to the doc in the morning...
This female doctor is his saviour!
She cuts his in grow toe nails for him..
to ease his pain..
Any problem, just find her.and she is very compassionate...



Look at his pathetic & "painful" face...
He faked it!
HAHA!!


I love reading mother hood magazines and stuffs!


He got 2 days mc!


We went to walk around sheng siong after getting his medicine~~
They have many variety of stuffs...!
Many tings that u seldom c at other supermarkets
Eeewww....frog corpse!




the tank is obviously over populated!
I feel so sorry for the fishes....
Can't even live in peace for the last few days of their lives....


After some walking around & buying some tings to cook, we are tired...
So headed to my house..
I whipped this up in about 30 mins time...HAHAHAHAHA...
& my lao gong totally admires me!


Let's see wat did i cook...
Salmon meat + belly + silken tofu + enoki mushrooms + shimeji mushrooms..
in sukiyaki sauce...


Organic Dou Miao + Shimeji mushroom with lots of black pepper!


Organic Buckwheat soba...


Clear soba suace...which goes really well with loads of wasabi!
Wah really bloated after the meal....


Sheng siong gave us this small little gift with our purchase....




How's my photography skills?
HEHEHEHEHE....
it's very tasty..and they claimed that theres no MSG..
I love the kind of crunchiness of it!