Saturday, February 7, 2009

HUAT AH!!!!!

Guess who we saw at the coffee shop????


THE TREASURE DEITY!!!!!
HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!
I was soooooo excited & quickly took pics of him....
the place was very crowded...& i was the only one who took pics of him

& u know wat happened?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
He walked towards me & asked in chinese...
" you want to take my picture ah?? come take..."
SO here's the treasure deity!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Notice his beard!? he posed for me holding his beard...! SO farny lor!
I didnt on the flash and found it too dark...
so i asked him to wait..i will take again...

He was abit impatient by then....
& he asked...
"TAKE PICTURE SO SLOW ONE MEH???"

*FAINT*

Treasure deity said that im slow =(
That means I will be slow in grabbing & earning money for the year of OX!!
HAHAHAHAHA...

Guess wat he bought??



YU sheng again!!
THis will be my 2nd time to lao yu sheng...


The fish is weird...
i tink its red snapper~~dont know have germs or not...



So i only eat the veg...didnt eat the fishie...


ALL GONE!!!!
HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!!!!!