Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Bird Day Qi !!!!

we are @ Top One KTV...
it's located at bugis!
I used to frequent ktvs every week...
but that was like few yrs ago.
I've havent been to one for like 2-3yrs..
WAHOHA..HAHAHA


and now im here at the ktv...
to celebrate a bird day!
ermm..actually we didnt really celebrate la..


A cosy place...
with some lighting and smoke effects...
Cool rite?


This is known as the disco lights!
You can on it as and when u want...
& it will blink continuously~~
Make me dizzy!



Jing yi~~~~


The bird day gal Mayvis!


Her boy boy~


My Lao gongzz~~


5 of us!
wonder why is it so smokey???


Press the smoke button....
Wah...
smoke effect!
very cool!
but it had a weird smell...




HEHE..singing love song~~~
so romantic leh....


Look at this.....
Can u spot someting weird??



it supposed to be all the male singers...
but there's a lady in there~~
is she a man or woman?
we were wondering................


& now time for some group pics!!!





Everybody looking at the bird day gal..

quite sad that i didnt join them for dinner.....
next time round OK??HEHEHE =)


& u know wat...now i feel more like a normal sized person
i used to feel bad when i look at my pictures with my frens....
i am bigger in size than all of them, & i look kind of awkward and out...
I'm glad that I able "BLEND" in now!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

A little msg for Qi...(if you r reading hehe)
I want to wish u good luck in whatever u do...
Everything shun shun li li ! HUAT AH !
Alvin loves u many many many many....
Yi & I love u many many many many many too OK!
OK la..in short...all of us love u!


No comments: