Saturday, May 9, 2009

They just dont match!

It's my turn to cook for my in laws again~~
Wanted to use the instant can soup to cook the hot and sour soup...
i thought i bought 2 of the same kind..
but the other is actually scallop seafood soup! Argh!


So i ended up with 2 kinds of soup!

Not bad la..just add more ingredients and boil...
and u get to drink msg soup..WAHAHA.. =X


And i'm gona let them try my "stir fried spaghetti"

Drinking a sip of the chinese soup + a mouthful of spaghetti gave me a weird feeling...


I love to see the strands of spaghetti!


In laws were not used to eating these...
mother in law said that the spaghetti was very hard...hehe..cos it's wholemeal ma...
maybe she thought that i've undercooked it...
and they don't eat salmon...
Sooooo....i got to try other stuffs next time....
Try harder!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sorry i missed your comment on my blog :P to answer your question, i'm not a sahm. i teach yoga full time but as most of my classes are usually in the evenings, i have quite a bit of time with my boy in the day and can do all kinds of 'fun' stuff :)

you know, you can change your spaghetti to udon. it might go better with the chinese soup :)

Big-Girlicious said...

Hey regina!
u r like very family orientated...i love it... =)
but do u mind to paste for me ur link again? i cant seem to find it...

thanks for the suggestion =D didnt have any udon on hand..hehe...can try it next time! thanks!

Unknown said...

:) i have several blogs actually :P

my home's http://aplacewecancallourown.blogspot.com

my boy's http://yoheifung.blogspot.com and my personal blog http://yogibabe.blogspot.com

hehehehe happy reading!

p/s i have bookmarked you so i can keep coming bacl :P

Big-Girlicious said...

Hey! i tink u r in my facebook! =)

and u do have quite a number of blogs..WAHAHAHA...
i will read them =) bake more k!
i yeah...do u mind revealing ur new house's reno cost?

Unknown said...

:) we only knocked down kitchen wall, build cabinets and added grills for my kitchen and master bedroom windows. the cost is less than 5k. kitchen and bathroom floors and walls were done by hdb so that's included in my purchase price. the rest of the stuff like appliances and some of the shelves and storage space etc cost within 3k as most of the things we already have and we bought stuff at sale price. my dining set is ikea's as-is so it's only like $100 :) cheap cheap :)

Big-Girlicious said...

Whoah so cool!! 5k is really a good bargain!!
maybe u can recommend to me ur contractor/ID for my future use? hehe.. =)

Unknown said...

i basically only did 3 things - knock kitchen wall, make kitchen cabinet and put on window grills. if that cost more thank 5k then i think i will skin my contractor alive haha! i can give you his contact. let me know when you need it :)

Big-Girlicious said...

THank u very much regina!!