Monday, August 3, 2009

Baked Rosemary Garlic Salmon


I'm obsessed with rosemary!!
It was a Sunday...was out the whole day teaching and viewing a house...
came back home in the evening to whip up a meal for my family and man...
Was quite tired already..

Tomatoes to be baked with salmon & made into pasta sauce...



Rosemary, garlic, black pepper, salt, juice from 1 lemon, lemon rind & canola oil....



Marinate the salmon with the above....
As I'm rushing to prepare the dinner,
i only marinated it for about 15 minutes..



Broccoli to be baked together...
i blanched it for 2 mins & tossed them with black pepper...



Lay the tomatoes then broccoli on the parchment paper...



Last layer will be the salmon...
Skin facing upwards....




& i added the last few stalks of stems on the salmon....




Send into the 190degrees oven....
i covered the pan with aluminum foil for the first 15mins of baking time,
to avoid the lose of moisture...



Done after about 30 mins...
A complete meal for 5 persons...



Pasta with homemade pasta sauce....




Orange-gy, omega 3 rich, flaky & soft salmon!




OOOOOOooooo...
i love the crispy skin!!!
Crack crack!!!!


So this meal is actually quite simple to prepare....
From preparing the ingredients till to enjoy your meal..
takes about 1hr 30 mins...

Do try! =)


P.S: I still can't update my blog with my home's lappie...
so please bear with my slow posts..
.i will update at my man's place!

No comments: