Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Mess Early in the Kitchen!!!


Cooking and baking sessions are not always 100% smooth sailing...

i don't complain much normally..
But be prepared to read tonnes of rantings in this post!


Things got quite bad in my kitchen!


Yesterday
I wanted to bake a cake using the egg separation method...
I only have the exact number of eggs that the recipe calls for..
I should be extra careful, but....it still happened!
I accidentally dropped one of the yolk into the whites...
tried to scoop it out..but...i still got announce it to be a gone case...
so i mixed all yolks and whites together...
& made chawanmushi instead! =) smart yeah? HEHEHEHE...


&


My mixer dropped onto the floor! Butter fingers!!

What's wrong with me huh?
but that's not the end...it continued on the next day!


early in the morning 6.30am...
picked up organic vegs from fridge..didn't expect that there will be so many egg and bugs!
i just simply soak it in the water, & cook for my man with the yong tao fu...
and i guess he ate more than 20 eggs & bugs....
even after realising that there's bugs in the soup, my man didn't tell me...!
Goodness!
he showed me the soup with load of bugs and eggs floating in there...
Geeeeeesssshhh...totally disgusting and demoralising!


i even added those vegs into his lunch...
Oh my goodness...so in the end he got to dump his lunch into the rubbish bin~!
it's my fault for not checking the veg...blame my sleepy eyes too...


Another thing is...I was trying to get the raw ingredients out of the fridge...
and the water from the ingredients dripped out of the plate...
all the way till i reached the sink...
and i even stepped on them, not once but twice!
blame it on my clumsiness for this...


i even spilled the fishball's water onto the kitchen cabinet
and drenched the rice cooker+juicer...

HAHA!!!!!
with all these "events" going on early in the morning....
made me an unhappy woman with a foul mood...
and cant stop all the
&$&^#^#&$*%#*$()#&^!*@&#!!!


...END...


i will be extremely careful in future,
and don't try to ACT like Jamie Oliver, the guy with fast hands...

4 comments:

elle said...

u mean ur vegs infested with eggs and bugs? eeewwwwwwwwww!Where did u get the organic vegs?
For vegs, i always extra careful, will check leaves by leaves before soak it.
But since it's organic then u actually get extra organic protein from the egg and bugs. hahahaha

Big-Girlicious said...

Whoah elle!! u read my long winded post!!! =) i tink u r the only one..my sister dont even bother to read it! HOOHOHOHO..thank u!!

anyway hor..i didnt eat the veg..its my hubby..hehe..good luck to him..but so far noting happened!

I threw away the bag of vegs u know..it's cai xin..HEHE..i bought it from cold storage..zenxin brand..faint

elle said...

wah, i always buy that brand also. but always be careful to scrutinize it leave by leave.I get it from jb as it's cheaper there. hehehehe

Big-Girlicious said...

Wah! scrutinize!?!?! HAHAHA..wat a word..

aiyo..how they sell one packet of xiao bai cai?? here about 1.90 if im not wrong..u said half price that time?

so i should be glad that there's many bugs and eggs? hehe..cos previously i got the stuffs from a spore farm, and they said they are örganic, the veg were so clean..HAHAHA