Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Organic Stuffs...

I'm into organic stuffs once again....
These cost me 80+ dollars...
acceptable price right?
and can use for a long long time....



We can make the "8 treasures porridge" with these grains...



Or can just eat as rice too....



the grains look good!



Seasoning powder and fine celtic sea salt....



One of the good oil around...
Extra virgin coconut oil...



Has quite a heavy coconut-ty smell...
my mum tried to stir fry veggies with it, and she said it tasted abit odd..
let me try it first and see how it is...



Quinoa...
This is categorized as a super food....
I've not tried it b4 too...
but have seen some recipes in Youtube...
& i will try to cook it soon when i'm free....
and blog about it!



This oats milk powder is for my man....
i want him to substitute this with moo moo's milk occasionally...

Are organic foods really better for our health? I don't know...
but i just want the best for my family and myself... =)