Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rosemary Garlic Focaccia


I'm hooked onto rosemary...

Bought these from cold storage at $4+....






Planting "grass"...hehehe...




All holes filled with some canola oil (supposed to be olive oil)
b4 sending it into the oven...



Believe it or not...I've never eaten focaccia b4! *SHY*
It came out of the oven with a really nice fragrant....
& a crispy crust...



The garlic taste was mild although i added more than the amount stated in the recipe...
But the combination of rosemary and garlic was simply superb!!
the smell will linger around in your mouth for a few hours...!!



It was abit crumbly...I don't think it supposed to be like that...
and my mother thought it was a herb cake!! HAHAHAHA!!

Leave it overnight & the taste will be even more wonderful!
you can pop it into the oven and crisp it's crust...
or just eat it straight away..still delicious!



I wanna finish all my rosemary, it has been sitting in the fridge for more than 1 week!
Tmr I'm gona bake some garlic rosemary buns and rosemary garlic salmon!
Stay tuned K!?



Recipe adapted from: Happy Home Baking

No comments: