Friday, August 28, 2009

Breakfast Salad + Lunch Fried Rice


Finally...some of my students finished their exam this week!
I was super bz and stressed up!
But there's more to come...next month..another batch...
Hope all of them will do well! =)
And now i will have some time to cook or do my own stuffs..
Breakfast for today...
Baby Spinach with olive oil sardines + tomatoes....
I need to take breakfast nowadays to go with my antibiotics...
Haven't had salad for a long time...
so here it is...

The olive oil had a hint of lemony taste...


dicing a tomato...


Fresh Baby Spinach topped with these ingredients...
So refreshing and good!



The sardine is very yummy! for me only i guess...
others might find it really fishy!
I will take this for tmr and sunday's breakfast too!



Next up...my lunch...
Fried rice...
I used overnight rice...





With enoki mushrooms...loads of black pepper...


Shreded fried egg...bacon bits...shitake mushrooms...


I love chinese parsley!
I added alot more than shown in this picture...
so fragrant!
Anyway this fried rice has no added seasoning as the bacons are already abit salty...
not very healthy....
but YUMMY~~~~~~~~

No comments: