Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Satisfied Saturday~~

I woke up at 9+am
started to make the bread bowls...

I was about to bake my bread...3 hours later
& when i opened the preheated oven...
guess wat i saw in it???
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And it was staring at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

I actually baked it...! Ma goodness!
i dont understand why it will wanna get in there at such a dangerous timing...
so sad u know...
how to atone my sins?
don't eat meat for 7 days?
*sigh*
Lucky my lao gong was here with me..and he cleared it up for me...
I totally freaked out!

OK..end of this disgusting topic....
*please forget everyting, let's tink about some wonderful stuffs*
FOOD!!!!!!!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------






Ready!
It's really crusty outside and soft inside!
Just like french bread!
Quite wasted that I got to press the bread in...
I used organic bread flour...and it actually worked well!


And these are my all bread bowls!
My first attempt =)
Look like coconuts...


next up...
i cooked the Fresh Garden Tomato Soup...
to go with the bread
All by estimations...
i used 16 TOMATOES! !!
Plus some celeries and carrots....
HEAVENLY SOUP~~~~~


And it's evening time...
lets Pan fry the chops....
i marinated for like 20 hours!
Long hor??


Scoop the tomato soup into the bread bowl...
this soup is truely great!!


Chicken chop for 5 of us~


Tender chicken chop....
fresh from the market...
only $2 per chop...


Sauteed Portbello Mushroom and Celery with Black Pepper...
I added in the leftover salmon from thursday's baked pasta...


The greens....and purples....


For my brother...
he is very into blood type eating,
as a type B, he refused to eat chicken...
i regret telling him that...


we love harder and more chewy pork...

I need to improve on my way of food presentation...
will try again =D


This is for myself.....
the problem being the "chef" at home, u got to cook for others first...
and by the time u cook urs...it's already late..like 8+pm..HAHA
so....FINALLY..i can eat now!


Bon Appetit!



No comments: