Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Guest in Our House....

My elder sister's mother in law came over to our place for dinner ytd night...
so we had quite a variety of food~~
Ready for dinner!



Excited to eat them!



My mum's style..
thai chilli prawns....



Steamed fish~~~



Stir fried Nai Bai...



Black pepper ribs...
my sister bought these...not cheap for just these few pieces...$17...
maybe i can try to make my own ribs in future!



Chicken rice~~my mum's style again...
1st plate..



2nd plate...
her way of cooking leads to tender and succulent chicken meat~~



What's chicken rice without the rice right!?


All these simply made me drool~~~~
EAT & EAT & EAT & EAT!!!



After dinner....
these fruits were served....
jambu & malaysia's mango~!



Nice colour!!!
not too sweet..i love it!!


No comments: