Saturday, October 24, 2009

Home Alone~~

Few days ago, my parents and younger sis went to Sabah for holiday~
So i cooked dinner on the first day~
for my brother, man and myself~~
Bought these from Daiso...



They wrote these noodles as kishimen...
but they dont look like one...



But don't judge it from it's appearance...
the texture was amazing!
very Q! =)
I boiled it in hot water for like 2 mins...then transfer to cold water....



My "famous" no seasoning veg~~+ shitake...



My mother made these tofu the day b4 she left....
puree the tofu, fish paste...mix with some seasoning + chinese parsley + flour(no idea what flour)
and steam...
cut it up and coat it with corn flour~~
Crispy!



What's cold noodles without wasabi in the sauce!?



So as usual...i added loads of it~
the sauce became really saltish~yucky~



Baked some red bean bread too..
as my man had been complaining that i've not baked him his favourite
This time round i mixed some red bean paste into the bread dough....





I made the red bean paste myself...took about 3 hours for the water to nearly dry up...
the colour looks yucky because I used a handphone to take the pictures~~
=(
anyway just trail and error for the bread...not very tasty
try harder next round!

No comments: