Friday, April 30, 2010

Swensens with Baby!


My elder sis always comes over to our place with her baby on Thursdays...
as it's my off day too!

And this time round we went to Swensens at parkway...
to redeem the free ice cream!
we bought many packets of Lay/Ruffles just to get free ice cream..HAHA!
Photobucket
Mummy~~


Photobucket
Younger sis...


Photobucket
Elder sis....


Photobucket
And me!
As you can see that I'm really 白白胖胖 now...
very terrible...
I don't wanna reveal the digit...it's very scary~~ HAHA


Photobucket
And our pretty girl playing boxing with me!


Hey lets look at the food~~
Photobucket
corn soup?


Photobucket
calamaris...


Photobucket
fried shitake mushrooms...


Photobucket
dumplings...


Photobucket
prawns....
All fried fried fried!!


They are still having 1 for 1 during lunch time...worth it!
Photobucket
My sisters ate the same dish...
lamb chop...


Photobucket
And my mummy and I ate salmon and mushroom baked rice...


Dessert time!
Photobucket
sticky chewy chocolate..
Wah too sweet....


Photobucket
banana split....


Photobucket
lots of mango in there..but I don't know the name..
and forgotten to take snap the picture of merry mint!


Photobucket
Pretty girl was so bored....
Yawnzzz....


Photobucket
And she fell asleep....

Babies..sleep..drink milk..play..sleep drink milk play...
HAHA! Fantastic life!

No comments: