Wednesday, June 25, 2008

After working for a few days....


Ytd, i bled alittle down there...and was abit afraid cos I walked alot the whole day...and even baked whole meal bread straight after i ate my dinner at about 9pm. Cos reached home from work at 8.30pm.Baked all the way until nearly 1am.


Feedback of the whole meal bread is realy good!!!! but it's abit unhealthy cos i added about 30g of butter instead of 10g stated in the recipe. I ate one in the morning and it was soooo GOOOOOOD!!


I will bake again on this sunday!will reduce the butter this time...Wanted to post the pictures here, but the pic was lost in the midst of transferring! so weird!


B4 i log off, show everybody a picture...

---------------------------------------------------------- 5


----------------------------------------------- 4


---------------------------------- 3


---------------------- 2


---------------- 1 !




HAHA!!!my doggie "piano" again!!! she is in her green aeroplane!!! Look so dumb...nobody will wanna sit in her aeroplane!!! (pardon me for being so lame...)

OK la..will blog again when im free...~~I would like to thank everyone for viewing my blog!!!! *BOW*



With Lotsa Love,

Coraine

No comments: