Sunday, June 22, 2008

Avocado Tartzzzzz....

Today im in baking mood again! and i met these with my remaining food too..!

Presenting Avocado tartz!!






Its still setting in the fridge, not sure if it will turn out well...if not i will dump all into the rubbish bin!





Got this recipe from http://auntyyochana.blogspot.com/ the tings that she made look really appealing!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Look at all these pictures..haha..few months ago I'm still eating all these oily junkie food...



Bento-Unagi rice with deep fried shredded veg at Liang Court

The buffet desserts at "si chuan dou hua" UOB Plaza, Their food is indeed damn nice!!



Whole Suckling Pig for praying~~I LOVE TO EAT THE OILY PARTS!!!!!!




Dishes cooked by my mum for Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner...


BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ..DROOLZZZ~~~

After looking at all these....I FEEL LIKE EATING THEM!!!!! argggh!!! must control !!!

With lotsa love,

Coraine

No comments: