Monday, June 16, 2008

My Progress of Lossing Weight

Dear readers,


I've already lost 5kg in a week! eating right....its a shame to say that i didnt exercise at all...i just do some walking at home since i cant move much after the op.


But eating right is already helping me, so imagine if i exercise??? i can lose even more!!


b4 my op...my fav was POTATO CHIPS...FATTY MEATS...LAMP CHOP...ROASTED DUCK....French Fries....all these are out of my meal plans now...and its also amazing that I dont feel hungry at all now! ok...if im abit "greedy" and feel like biting someting, i will eat some veg raw or Low salt Hi fibre wheat biscuits...


Change your diet and it will definitely change ur health and life! For my case...my Blood Pressure was on the high side can even hit 200/110 and doc even prescribed me with high blood pressure medicine to lower it down. I was procrastinating at that time, but still got to take it in order to go ahead with my Op. I stopped taking the medicine 2 days ago and my pressure is soo good! reading was like 110+ or - / 70 + or - . But if u've taken the High Blood medicine for a long while, please do not stop it suddenly...u will most probably have a stroke! always monitor your blood pressure closely! i take the test about 6 times a day now, with my own machine of course.

And they also discovered and suspected i have diabeties during my hospital stay...my blood sugar is always 11 and above...theres only once lower, which is 9.8 after dripping the whole big bottle of insulin b4 op. When the needle was poked into my blood vessel, my blood splashed out! its kind of gross, and this is my first time on drip. this needle was in my vessel for 3 days and made my hand and fingers alllllll numb...worried la..cos my hands are very important to me, i earn a living with my hands...





I will buy a test kit and prick myself to monitor and control my GI.


I will try my very best to keep my diet as healthy as possible, even when i go back to work. KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED....

With lotsa love,
Coraine

PS: wanna know wat i eat daily?? hehehe...

No comments: