Monday, June 30, 2008

YAWNZZzzzzzzzzzzz


TooK my glucose level this morning and it was 8.8! higher than ytd! OH MY GOD..haizzz....


im goin to cook lunch b4 i go to work...


hmmm....in this post im goin to let u guys listen to my students singing?


FIRST OF ALL...LET ME INTRODUCE THE QUEEN OF 9PM DRAMA THEME SONG! (9 yrs old) This title tells it all! she can really sing all..!!all the shows!! whenever there's a new show, she will "show off" her new song to me...hehe


黃金路


huang jin lu.wma -


絕對佳人

la femme.wma -

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next, I taught my pr 1 student to sing the Korean version Happy birthday song. She always calls me MUMMY...and im really shocked...arghh...and i tink her mother knows...so pai seh...feel so bad too...


Seni Chuka Hamida.wma -

----------------------------------------------------------

And last, she is the sister of the previous 'singer' (6 yrs old) , i was really shocked when she let me record her singing, she is the shy kind. But really know how to "BULLY" me.......


at the park.wma -



ALL VERY CUTE RITE!?!?!?!


Enjoy! im goin to cook! Bye! =)



With Lotsa Love,

Coraine




No comments: