Thursday, June 19, 2008

Follow up & FINALLY HAD JAP FOOD AFTER SOOOOOO LONG...

Hi my friends!

Reached KKH at 10am and waited till 12pm then got to see Dr Loh, he is super popular! Anyway, my wounds are recovering well and he suggested that i CONCEIVE half year later bcos he's afraid that my fibroids will come back again..I tink im goin to plan for my ROM to be in December then WORK HARD FOR A BABY!

And i went to eat Jap food at bugis junction~~after so long finally..i can satisfy my "hunger" for the JAPPY taste...But i choosed the healthiest set meal. which is ........................

TADA!






Salmon Shabu Shabu! But theres one ting farny about this shabu shabu, the soup = clear water i dont know why, so i poured the dipping sauce into the water, but still bland, so i added somemore shoyu~~~..there were tomato, cucumber, shredded veg salad with some sinful vinegar sauce, an eggy soup, a bowl of rice. Normally i wont be satisfied with just all these, but this time was really full! woo hoo...


my mother ate this!


And my sister ate this! I stole a piece of pork from her...hehehehehe..havent had pork for nearly 2 weeks...GREEDY GREEDY..



My weight had been abit stagnant for these 2 days..i will continue to strive hard..! wait for my good news!


Here is a picture of me taken just now~~






hohoho...any difference from my hospitalisation pics??or cant see any difference??


With lotsa love,

Coraine

No comments: