Friday, June 20, 2008

First day out with fren after my op

Hi Hi!!!!

Went to parkway with Zi wei...a very beautiful lady...~~but too bad she dont wanna let me take a nice nice pic of her..can only see her side view..!



we went to Ichiban for lunch..she ate the ichiban bento! and i ate the salmon steamboat...nice nice! and super full!


We 2 are really farny...can talk about anyting in the world...but our topics are more on HEALTHY FOODS, FACIAL STUFFS & GUYSSSSSSS............................................HOHOHOHOHO....and we are also very auntie...go around Giant and Cold Storage to look at foods' nutritional facts and discuss and argue........arghh...crazy us....too free already!!

I bought a pack of organic blueberries and blackberries!! and psychoed Zi wei to buy a packet too...HOHOHO...not cheap lor... i cant only eat other fruits nowadays...i only eat guava...blueberry...kiwis..hohoho...nice nice though...


we very bo liao...in parkway from 12.30 to 5pm...walking around the same place...and i bought sashimi for my family!

but i didnt eat any...!amazing! thats my favourite! BUT...im so tempted...DROOLzzzz~~


LET ME UPDATE SOMETING:

EVER SINCE I EAT BETTER, I FOUND OUT SOMETINGS...
1). My scalp is less oily, and my hair dropped alot alot lesser...so i guess my hair loss problem started with all my unhealthy eating habits...Now i pray hard that they will grow back.

2). I used to have very dry and bad breath, even when i drink alot alot or even take some sweets. Now..it changed alot! first few days i asked my mum to be my testing machine to smell my breath and she said it smell like some old wet table cloth. And these few days..she said no smell! thanks mum for smelling my breath!hehehehehe....

Eating Right is the BEST!!!!!!!! BEST!!!!! but im spending a pile on organic foods...too much i guess....
Will update on my weight again! still stagnant! But im eating right, so no worries!!

ADIOS AMIGOS!! (-_-)

With lotsa love,

Coraine



No comments: