Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Continuation of my story

OK! Im here to rattle about my story again!

To make it short, i will just say briefly about the happenings after i found out theres a "demon" in my womb...

I found out the fibroid is NOT a cancer...but there is no scientific prove that it wont become cancer..nobody knows...and nobody knows wat caused it...mayb due to hormones...eating habits...and all other reasons....many many reasons....

The farny ting is after i've found out i have this tingie, i kept goin to different gynaes and go for scans. I tink i've changed about 5 gynaes since last yr end. And ended up with Dr S F Loh, a private gynae in KKH. He is very compassionate and the best doc that i've ever seen. Many Thanks to Rinoa from M4M forum for intro-ing Dr Loh to me! God Bless You...

Ok..besides goin for scans, I had lots of TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE...ALL YUCKY!! And didnt help me at all! i even went to a temple to "ASK GOD". ALL THANKS TO MY PARENTS LOR!! and the "god" said its my own health problem i need to find a doctor. which is right! BUT MY DAD...insist that we should go all the way to malaysia,endau, (5hours drive from sg) cos he know a very fantastic chinese physician...and guess wat..this physician didn't undergo any TRAININGS...i tink u guys cant imagine wat i put into my mouth...just to yucky to talk about it. ok..i will skip this part. THe problem is my father is very against of me going for any op, he said it will spoil my body. *crap* and i went to many many more chinese physicians after that. the "famous"ones...i wouldnt dare to go back again!

*DISCLAIMER* : NOW I WANNA WARN ALL READERS, IF YOU ARE HAVING YOUR MEAL OR HAVE A WEAK HEART, PLEASE DO NOT SCROLL DOWN ANY FURTHER, YOU MAY PUKE OR EVEN HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

I was admitted into the hospital on Monday 9th June 2008, the day b4 i had some sodium saline for me to clear my bowels. IT'S SUPER DUPER POWDERFUL!!! The wastessss just came out smoothly and flow out like u r urinating..

Day of admission,




my pressure is still high, try to relax! drip on insulin, asked my family and Boyf to go back as I don't want them to worry. So...i was wheeled in the operation room myself~~trying to be brave...pretend to read magazines...smile at everyone...I'M SUPER SCARED OF NEEDLES ONE...but this time amazing! i am very brave!

after 3 hrs...im out! with an oxygen mask..(sorry to show my ugly hair ugly face ugly everyting!)


cos my oxygen level is very very low after i wake up, the nurses call out to me "hey dear don't scare me..if you don't improve I have to call a doctor now" I breathed in and out in and out with the oxygen mask...it got beter..then the sound DOOO DOOO DOOO came from the oxygen count machine again...its low again...but they still wheeled me out, i saw my family and winked at them..WAHAHA..and i PUKED BLOOD straight away. Whole nite was drowsy with the gas and puked a few times. it was not so painful. they took the oxygen mask out the next morning.

Let me explain wat is laparascopic surgery, Look at the ugly picture that i've drawn below.




So Basically they cut 4 holes each 1 cm thru my skin and many layers down till they reach my womb and do it from there.

HERE COMES THE GROSS PART..IM GOING TO SHOW YOU MY FIBROIDS!! My scans only showed 2 of them, but there are actually 4 demons in my womb ! 2 big and 2 small!

*DISCLAIMERDISCLAIMER*BEWAREBEWARE*





Gross enough rite...actually i still have a few more pics..but better dont show incase any of u fall sick...but just to explain abit...the top 2 are the smaller ones...and the bottom one...as u all can see..is so huge!the biggest is 7cm+ ! FREAKY !

B4 i end this post...i should show all of u some beautiful tings to make u gals feel better...MY DOGGIE!!!hehehe...


Cute hor??hehehe...always remember beautiful tings ok...

With lotsa love,

Coraine

P.S: As for my weight loss progress, no progress today. HAHA..will blog about it tmr... and tmr is also my follow up with Dr Loh, will update here too!



No comments: