Sunday, June 15, 2008

Everything started here.....

Right now, I'm recupurating at home after my laparascopic surgery. It's already been a week, and decided to blog about my past experiences and upcoming happenings. Eg: losing weight and gynae follow ups and maybe pregnancy! Now i'm goin to start from scratch (the day that i discovered something is growing in me), pls bear with me...i will be posting slowly.

-----------------------------------

Nov 2007,

I had some problem and went to a gynae at bedok central. Doc advised me to have a routine check up. This is the first time of my life seeing a gynae. While gynae is bz asking me some personal questions while scanning, she said "wow..why are you so unlucky? You are so young and you already have a huge fibroid..?" at that time i'm 24 years old. The fibroid is already 5cm which is considered big...for my age...i was sooooo soooo soooo sooo sooo shocked that i freezed and my mind went blank....i didn't know how to react....and what to say. Í feel very alone and confused.

----------------------------------


This gynae was also not so compassionate, she just gave me some brochures about fibroid and "drove" me out of the room. B4 i step out of the room...guess wat she said?????? "if u r afraid that your boyf will run away, then don't tell him about this" i was like, HUH????????WAT THE????????? ok...i was basically just stoned at that moment...

----------------------------------


i called my Mother and Boyf right after i'm out and after telling Boyf, i broke down and cried. It's a big deal for me at that time, i didn't know wats goin on...is it cancer?? is it dangerous?? i know nuts about all these!

---------------------------------


i even forgotten to foot the bill, just walked straight out of the door to interchange......imagine how devastated i am....

--------------------------------

Creating this blog and writing about my story, my main objective is to let all ladies know....its never too early or too late to go for scans...do not be shy!! its better to know earlier...trust me...these tings grow real real real fast! It's too too common nowadays.

---------------------------------

This is how huge my fibroid is...sorry for poor picture quality as i took a picture of a picture...hehe...



---------------------------------







Coraine

With lotsa love

No comments: