Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baked alot!!



Whoah...i baked alot today after work. Really time consuming, cos my oven is quite small...


Cinnamon Bread (took the longest time)

Need to proof twice...first time 2 hrs and second time 1.30hr..plus i baked in 2 batches. So..total time about 5 hours!




While Proofing

B4 Baking them


Freshly Baked!...Nice when served warm!

Everybody praised my bread! I should make some fondant to drizzle on the bread but i didnt, cos its too sweet already! and its good enough like this, everyone loves it! Even asked me to leave some for their breakfast tmr..hehe..im abit proud of it, cos its the first time i made this.



Next on the menu, Cottony Sponge Cake again!




But today's cake is definitely much better than the previous, taste and texture wise! Just like japanese cheesecake's texture, but without the cheesy taste.



LOOK AT THAT! SO soft!


That's the blunt knife i've been using.



OK lastly...




i've not tasted it yet. And it dont look very appealing...Guess wats that ??


>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Black Sesame Muffins~~~



HAHAHAHA...



Now my whole body is aching. After finish blogging, i will just laze around and start to read my book, im almost half way~~. Tmr is a working day for my Boyf and me. It's been a long time since we spent the whole day together. We will be having our solemnization in December. Maybe we will spare sometime for each other and have a week's holiday then! HOPE SO...Keep my fingers crossed...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Previously i wrote about the organic veg supplier who had given me rotten mesculin salads. Ytd i complained and they said they will replace the 3 packs for me. GUESS WAT I SAID?? i said its ok...and i ordered another 3 packs of mesculin salad from them again...My mum said that im stupid and should have said OK for the replacement, so i dont need to pay for my new salad. Hmmm.....i just want to be nice...anyting wrong?haha...



AIYO...i tink i got to go and have some rest..ache....Have a nice weekend!

With Lotsa Love,
Coraine

No comments: