Monday, July 14, 2008

TIME IS RUNNING OUT~~


Time is really limited..and most of my students are not ready for exams. Im so sad and feel helpless...cos unless they wanna help themselves then i can help them...they dont even take the initiative to tink of exam then start to practice...and some lessons will end up in an unhappy atmosphere, eg. crying throughout the lesson, angry with me cos i ask them to do more than usual classes. I didnt even scold them or hit them, i still talk to them nicely although im really PEK CHEK!! I really hope they can at least pass...

------------------------------------------------------


Today my glucose reading is





OH MY GOD..thats the lowest all this while! shocked u know..cos i ate alot ytd !!!hahahaha...*SHAME*

in the morning i ate a bowl of Mummy brand pork porridge, with fish cake, century eggs (of course cooked by my mummy)


Noon, passed by Miss Clarity Cafe at Tanjong Katong, was attracted to go in cos i can hear some one playing the piano live!! but...to my surprise...its just a guest practicing there...hahaha..and she played like machine gun...buey tahan....! haha...i ordered this creamy pork pasta! very sinful! and i forgotten to take pics!! pai seh...next time i will remember to take the pics of my outside meals.


Nite is the terrible part!! neighbour gave some maki (Sushi roll), and vietnamnese DANG HUN, haha...super nice!! i ate about 4 makis and few mouths of dang hun, and i ate one big bowl of hor fun with fish! 2 sponge cupcakes, a big bowl of salad! ALOT RITE!!!!!!!! I told my mother i feel very demoralised, so i need to eat more...to make myself more happy.


So now...can anyone tell me why my glucose will still lower down? i asked Valerie, mayb i eat more then it will be lower, so now i eat more ok... SHE said "dont ever tink like that!"


anyways~~~im goin to eat salad later for lunch. AND...&$^#&&*$%^(@)#*&#&@^8!!! the person who delivers organic stuffs to my house gave me 3 packs of ROTTEN mesculin salad! ARGHH!!! my mother was so angry too...consider not buying from them anymore! ...or should i just complain and continue buying? waste my money!but still eat lor..wat to do~~all of them are nua nua like this!


Look very disgusting rite!? and its so ridiculous!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

I've been trying on contact lenses, Baush and Lomb is really dry and it will move about in my eyes and my vision will go blurie! i have super high astig, so the brands are limited. Now my optician let me try Acuvue,



but its like 75 lower than my actual astig. I shall put it on soon and let u guys know whether its good~~its just a 2 weeks lense. hope i can see clearly despite the difference in astig. If still dont work, i got to make a 1 yr permenant lense..but very yucky leh...one yr never change dirty!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------


I got to prepare my stuffs, many tings to do!!!!!! till theÑ~~~~~

Not so much of love too,

Coraine Lim

No comments: