Thursday, July 17, 2008

Everybody have their own problem....~~

This is life...friends and families around me have many problems...relationship problems....health problems...family problems...financial problems...I can't help much but just try my best to talk to them and suggest some solutions although it might not help.



Are we humans too bz nowadays and forgotten about many tings..



For example kinship, when was the last time u said i love u to ur family members? i've never even said this 3 words to my family. NEVER IN MY LIFE. I tink in a chinese family, everybody keep those "golden" words in their heart and concern is showed by NAGGINGS and SCOLDINGS. so kids will normally get the wrong idea and most probably will grow up to be like their parents. So...if i ever have kids in the near future, i will let my kids know how much i love them and hug & kiss them alot. But i've found out someting really farny, i've observed many mummies kissing their kids and guess wat's the kids' reaction? USE THEIR SHIRT OR HAND TO WIPE THE SALIVA AWAY!! hahahaha...i find it really...errmmm...how should i put it...feel so ticklish when i see that..cute!



And i haven't been saying these 3 words to my Boyf for a long while...3 months? 6 months? or even a year????? Im really sorry to say that, but i tink sometimes at the end of the day after a whole day of work, i always have mixed emotions. its like i dont know how i feel! i tink the word is NUMB! Although i didnt say the 3 words out loud, he's still the only one in my heart. Awwww...so sweet right...if my boyf is reading...haha...when i type all these, i can feel someting stucked at my throat...



Dedicated to all my love ones who stood by me during my "low times" :



"My love for you will not end, I'll be yours until the end."



Hope everyone will be happy and their problems to be solved real soon.



-----------------------------------------------------------------

i was observing my fibroid pictures, and i realised....theres still fibroid "tissue" patches on my womb's wall. Haiz...pple say it will most probably grow again if its not thoroughly cleaned. And i need to go to the toilet more often these few days, its like the symptom i had b4 i had my fibroids removed. May God Bless me.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and ytd someting scary happened at my student's house...



This goldie..was so excited to see me...smell all over my body and begin to bite my bag...i kind of freaked out but acted as if im calm.


BUT......he suddenly stand right up and he is as tall as me! he hugged me! oh my god! so tight! and refused to let go. Imagine i cant even move and nobody is there to help me...HE WANTS TO HUMP ME! thought im his Girlf! i used my knee to block him out..but its still useless he held me too tightly. My students were watching tv, and i shouted out to them, they called their helper out and once this goldie see the helper, he stopped wat his doin... PHEW....and realised that all the male doggies wil wanna hump me whenever they see me! this is not the first time! i tink its my "piano" 's atractive smell which attracted all these male doggies...Hope i wont be eaten up one day. HAHA...


Back to happy stuffs! ytd i caught my "piano" having night mare!

and she was having hiccups, her whole body fidgeting. i should have taken video, only took a picture of her..haha...




tongue sticking out! cute rite!


K wil end this post here. Be happy!


With lotsa love,
Coraine

No comments: