Thursday, July 31, 2008

Super bzzzzz....

Bz givin extra lessons these few days...the BIG EXAM DAY will be on tuesday! FINALLY..........
I didnt even have any time to groom myself, lik cutting my nails, clear of excess oil on my face and even comb my hair! I rushed here and there like mad daily. Spent about $60 on taxi fares just for today! Don't know if i should get a car....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week ago, I saw an article about married couples not wanting to have babies. And they would like to promote some baby incentive stuffs next month onwards. They interviewed MP Wong Kan Seng. And As usual, i got very agitated after reading it, cos HELLO, i wanna get married and have kids, but HDB didnt give me the chance. I never ever have the luck in balloting! I've tried like 5 times, and i got none! Imagine the roller coaster rides i've been thru.

Excited....Ballot....Failed....Disappointed....Dreams Smashed....again and again....im very tired already and we nearly resort to resale, which will use up all our savings just for the Cash Over Valuation. We will be left with noting after that. SO...i emailed Mr Wong to tell him what i've been thru these 6 years. From healthy womb to fibroids growing and to removal of fibroids. I just want a house near his or my parents...is it really so hard??? want me to wait till 40 yrs old????

And i finally received a reply from his secretary today. She said they wanna coordinate with HDB to find a house for us. But the problem is i dont know whether they will let us choose the location. I really have to thank God, thank Mr Wong, thank his secretary and thank everybody if i get a place!!!

God Bless Me....