Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still Sick..

After 7 days im still sick...my throat feel so itchy every few minutes...esp in aircon rooms and i will cough non stop! argh! hELP ME! I hate this part...maybe bocs the throat is recovering. Hope i will recover real soon. Everyday is a working day, i feel very tired and pai seh when im out. Ytd nite, supposed to attend my fren's ROM at Aranda Country Club, but....last minute, i told her i cant make it. So sad....

and talking about ROM, mine is finalised. It will fall on the November 2nd, at Grand Mecure Roxy Hotel.





They hav really classy kind of function rooms and the hotel lobby is also nice. I love their frankel room, they have full length windows, which i always LOVEEEEE....and most importantly, ITS NEAR MY HOUSE!!! hahahaha!!! I will try my best to slim down further for the next 3 months! I'm sure that i can do it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Friday, Boyf bought this detachable cake pan for me.








So i wanted to make a chiffon cake for him, but it was a disaster!!!the cake shrunk like some young pple becoming old instantly. haha..can imagine how bad rite...i'm too ashamed and sad to take a picture of that. SIGH....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My blood glucose is kind of stagnant these few days...sad to see the results every morning.


Today,



But my weight kept goin down, slowly. Because of food I guess...
Some of my student's parents ask why u slim down again? haha..and now i can wear many other clothes...which i cant button last time~~very happy! Even my 'mean' brother who is really thin said that i really lost weight this time round. Now we have the same weight! hehe...and im goin to be lighter than my mother soon!!
i never knew that it's so easy to lose weight...just by eating right...anybody wanna join me???


With Lotsa Love,
Coraine