Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SICK SICK SICK...

ARGhhh...down with flu and sore throat now! and at this point of time! I've been praying hard, not to fall sick b4 my student's exam...but i guess the more i tink about it, the more it will happen. I wouldn't wanna pass my sickness to the kids so i cancelled today's lesson, it will be worse if they fall sick on the exam date!

I'm glad that most of them already started to practice hard, although it's not advisable to do all these last minute, but it's better than no practice is done. And i can see tremendous improvements!! If they have done this earlier, then we wont be so stress now~~I'll let them have a trail exam next time round to let them feel the URGENCY of the Exams!

OK...short post...will end here...bye bye =)

With Lotsa Love,

Coraine