Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Low Morale...............

I'm really afraid...very...that i might have a relapse...my womb is aching, my back is aching and my menses is late.. =( very worried...

I even dreamt that i had breast cancer!!OH MY GOD...............................am i having PMS? Evil thoughts are appearing in my mind every now and then................................

Anyway~~~~~when im typing this post, I'm eating this for my breakfast!





I remember last time if i were to go to restaurants and they do serve salads beside the main dish, i will not eat it...leave it there to rot! But now....im always eating big big bowls of salad (like a cow)...i will normally add some olive oil and this italian salad spritzers.





Not very tasty..but at least theres some taste...and they stated 1 spray = 1 calorie...dont knowhow true is that...how they measure?


-----------------------------------------------------

Nobody is at home now, and i picked up the courage to prick my own finger without any hesitation! APPLAUSE FOR ME!!!! *clap clap clap clap*

my result is.............................



YEAH!!! lower abit now!!! But still not ideal...let me aim for 8 now...


And blood pressure for today is 114/76... i was abit mad at that time cos Boyf proposed someting which made me really wanna go ARGHHHH!!!! But the pressure still turn out OK...

OK la..i have too little time to do too many tings b4 i go to work...will blog again! byezzz!!

With Lotsa Love,

Coraine

No comments: