Thursday, July 3, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!


WOoo wooo!! happy morning!!



Pricked myself again and i've reached my aim!!!!!!




YEAH!!!



Now it's time to aim for 6!!!



its weird..cos ytd nite i ate a piece of my home baked green tea chiffon



and i added too much sugar...its very very very super sweet! but my results still came out ok...my machine siao siao?? cannot be leh..i just bought it...



and this is wat im eating now..for breakfast...




Mesculin Salad with A kiwi and Cherry Tomatoes...without any dressings are olive oil...still very YUMMY!! I made salad for Boyf in the morning, he came to my house to pick it up. BUT...guess wat is his feedback... " i thought u said u will be cooking fried rice for me...i'm very scared of eating all these salads already" HELLO my dear Boyf..u've only eaten this salad for like 3 or 4 times???



Weight update: WHOAH..i am really impressed with myself..after goin back to work for like 10 days..i lost another 2kg..and i definitely feel better now. No more heavy head..no more dizzy spells and i can tink better!!...aiming for 70kg now...4 more kgs to go!!



The only ting that im not happy with is...I am still having all these weird dreams daily without fail..if i have 8 hrs of sleep..i will be dreaming of crappy stuffs in the whole 8 hrs...arghh!! how can i stop this!?!?!?!



I've finished my breakfast and gona do someting else...hmm....every one should eat healthy stuffs!! remember!! Its never too late to change our eating habit and lifestyle...

With lotsa love,

Coraine

No comments: