Thursday, October 2, 2008

Egg Tartzzzz!


It wasn't a smooth bake day. Made the tartz dough b4 i go to work in the morning.

My effort gone right into the drain, cos the new moulds I bought from Ph**on H*** cant be used! I came back at nite, was happily moulding the shells, I found paint and residues on the dough then realised my whole hand was black and dirty. It damaged my dough till its inedible! So I got to make a new one =(

But lucky boyf helped me and tings turned out well =) I have a helpful boyf!!!!




Trying to be farny....



Yellowish egg yolk mixture...Nice rite...That's the best part of an egg tart!



Sitting in the oven and ready to be baked!



M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!
This extra big tart is for my beloved Boyf~~



Heart Shape Eggie Tartz...

I tink i've overbaked it abit, the egg filling is not so wobbly...


Source from: www.bakingbites.com






Bought new muffin cups 2 days ago, and had a packet of milk in the fridge

So why not bake someting? dont waste the milk? hehe



Baked these orange muffins again...


I've not eaten it but it smells really nice....