Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Impromptu Ka Lee POK!


My mum suddenly had this idea..to make her "ka lee pok"!!


This is the first time she made this on her own. We followed a really old recipe from my auntie.

Boyf and me helped to get the ingredients ready and made the dough for my mum.




My mum prepared this curry fillings b4 we reach home

There's 2 kinds of doughs, for 2 different texture when u eat it.

My mother is very willing to let me post photos onto my blog.
HAHA! Wanna hao lian i tink...
Kept asking me to take photos of her...


This is the first one that she have made...



There others are made mostly by boyf and me! HOHO..ugly shapes!



Wohooo! Deep Fry!
Not that nice in appearance...



Conclusion:
Not juicy and saltish enough for the fillings. Skin is quite good leh!
Will post up the skin's recipe if anyone wants???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA