Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Boring Saturday...


Had a 3 hrs lunch break!


Can you believe that i walked around Rivervale Plaza for more than 2 hours!?!?!
Its like so small..and noting much to see...
So in the end...when there's not so much crowd...
I went to eat fish soup at Kopitiam....
I didnt ask for rice, and the auntie was very shocked...
she even triple checked with me.

Auntie: "You dont want rice ah?"
Coraine: "Dont want rice."
Auntie: "No rice that means only soup u know?"
Coraine: "Ya, I only want soup."
Auntie: "sure ah?" (with a cheeky smile)
Coraine: "Yup, Thank you!"

This is not the first time i encounter this,
Same for my boyf.
Whenever i said no rice, they will double confirm, triple confirm.
VERY WEIRD MEH??
FAT PPLE MUST EAT RICE MEH!?!?!?!


Ok after the long story...HAHA...heres the soup...the fish is very fresh!
Value for $$! $3.30!



I'm still craving for food after that....

Pandan chiffon cake!
After i ate abit,
OOPSIE!!!!! It have coconut milk!!
FAT!!!!
But never mind la..i still happily finished the whole ting..
WAHAHAHA



My Mummy's homemade LOR MEE

VERY NICE LEH!!
I ate that for my breakfast too..
TOday is a super FAT day!!


My dad always buy tings in big quantities...
See...so many bread...to tempt us!
My smaller sis is rummaging thru the plastic bags now to find a bread to eat!!
Now she's complaining to me that she got a lousy filling bread,
Lotus paste..WAHAHA..