Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is the Weighing Machine Working!?!?!?!


Early in the morning.......


As Usual.........


Do my BIG business....


Walk out of bathroom.......


Step onto the weighing machine.....


And this time round i was like WAH LAU EH!!!!


Then i tried more than 10 times.....


ON OFF ON OFF.....


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



BLINK BLINK BLINK....

Is my weighing machine faulty????? HAHAHAHAHA....

I ate damn alot ytd!

I guess some of the days, u got to work really hard for pounds to get off and some other days will be easy peasy....

My good fren was asking me, "WEI! How come u eat all those unhealthy food & still lose weight!?"

I told her: "Choose the right timing to go on diet!"

For me, I don't really diet during my menses and ovulation days...I will still control, but i wont deprive my cravings. Dont stress yourself out during that peroid! Just do some light exercises. And eat smart =D

You gals can give it a try! best timing will be right after ur menses, and after ur ovulation days....my POV la...