Friday, October 17, 2008

Parkway Parade Again!

Woooo...relax! Only taught one student in the morning~!
The other one cancelled lesson.


Went to parkway with both of my sis and Tjio came to join us!
HOHOHOHOHO~~



Do u wanna know how desperate am I to save my hair??

One shampoo and the other one cream.
Elsa recommended this cream to me, as she sees effects on her hubby!
She will apply for him every nite...So sweeeeeet rite....

My Hair loss is slowing down, now working hard for regrowth!



My Shoes and slippers are all teared and torn. Very bad.
So I got to get a presentable shoe! Nice??
Only $19.90!!



Came across this farny figurine...HAHA..
look like me doin some pole dance stunts...~~



This is Tjio....See how big am I beside a 40+kg woman!!!!
ARGHH!!!!!
JEALOUS!!!


HAHA..my elder sis didnt wanna take pics, so...3 of us did it !!!


We ate many tings!!!!!!!!! Will post it up later!!!!!!!!




Oh..b4 i end...tried on a few dresses in Isetan,
wanna wear on my big sis's ROM day.
But i look very fat in them =( this is the more "OK" one.
Sorry to show my retarded face!


But i didn't buy it. Everybody said not nice... SOB SOB SOB..