Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Whole Day Out With Future HUbBY!!HAHA!!

We are at the ROM!!!

Aiya..not yet la....
Just to collect our marriage cert for sunday!




Hei-pi Coraine with the file..haha..


And we went to marina sq for lunchie!!!!
Waraku!!
My boyf's first time, and my umpteen times!



I still tink ichiban's chawamushi is the best..


Gindara BBQ! WELY NICE!!!!!!!


Aiyoo...
I tink dog really cant change its shit eating pattern...
Please translate to chinese...
Im the dog!
I thought i can quit sashimi...
BUT..I ATE THAT!!!!
AGAIN!!!!!


Boyf's set..
Curry CHicken Don + Kishimen


Mine....
Stamina Pork + Kishimen Zaru...

I TELL U AH..the kishimen is super QQQQQQQQQ!!!!
Everyone should try!esp the cold one...


Bo liao us..while waiting for mrt to collect our custom made rings!
This shoe make my feet super pain!!!

BUT.abit disappointed..
esp my boyf...
He said that the diamond is so small..
His is only 0.02 carot,
Which is damn small lor..

Mine have 3 diamonds..
each 0.07 carot...

The diamonds are indeed small..
But we got to wear it as a token of love,
So we must learn to love it!!! =D