Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Sunday Out with My Mama & Auntie



My Biggest Aunt & My Mama



My Mama loves to take pictures nowadays,
see...she smiled so brightly to pose for this pic...


Guess where did we go to ???



FORTUNE TELLING SESSION!!!!!!!




And for me it was really true..he knows my everyting by looking at my palm.super amazing.
I just wanted to accompany them, and went there without believing in all these.
But looks like i really got to.
He even knows I have womb problems, and said i will have another womb problem when i'm 31yrs old... *SHOCKED*
He also knows that I have nitemares daily.
Is he a diety? HAHA..
He performed some rituals on me...hope i can be better after that. Going back in 2 weeks time and see whether theres any improvement. I wont elaborate on the other stuffs, u pple might tink that I'm insane...Or superstitious...But im not...


After all the rituals and burning of incense, we headed to Hotel Windsor. To try on my rom gown. But we were hungry, LUNCH TIME!!!!


I treated both of them to teochew porridge buffet.

Super full lor..even without eating any rice or porridge...



And I didnt have the mood to eat slowly or enjoy myself,
can't wait to try on my gown!!!

BUT...

Sad to say...no photography allowed...!! *SOB SOB*
My boyf was not there, so he cant see..
Anyway the gown need to be altered again. I lose inches!HOHOHOHOHO!!
But never lose weight leh???