Friday, March 20, 2009

Almond-ny Little Pie!


Today was a really long, bz & frustrating day.... =(

i baked this ytd....


It should be made into a big pie..
but to save the hassle..i made into small ones...

I dont really taste or smell almond...
but still very fragrant!


I quickly grabbed one to eat...
cos i want my sister to take pics of the filling!

AND WATS THE CONSEQUENCES OF EATING PIPING HOT BAKES?????
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


HAIR LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!
my hair dropped like mad for the rest of the day!!!!
It's tested and proven....!
DO NOT TRY!


Nonetheless, it still tasted wonderful!
The filling of the pie is cake-like...
not custard kind..very special...


Recipe from:
Happy Home Baking

1 comment:

Big-Girlicious said...

Hi Vincent! =)

Thanks for visiting~~
I've already added my blog to petitchef...
do come by often OK!? Cheers~~