Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hotdog & Otah Breadie!

It's been a long time since i've baked bread!
looks disgusting?
I kneaded it for 45 mins~~! was so tired!
then my lao gong took over for another 15 mins...
in the end we gave up...i added extra flour...which is actually not good...


The otah fillings....


10 hotdogs to play with...
ermm...tink straight OK...


round round otah filling bread...


All kinds of hotdog bread...


Plain sweet bread...
My lao gong and small sis love plain stuffs...
so weird....


both fillings!



This shape looks really weird....


More more more...
everybody started eating b4 i finished all the stuffs and had time to take photos...


She loves the bread...HAHAHAHA
OK..everyone praised me....
*FLOAT*


I'm super tired now...
baked these after work from 5+pm till 11pm....
but it's all worthwhile when my family appreciate my bakes..HEHE..
Thank u thank u!



No comments: