Monday, August 4, 2008

Finally...it's tmr...

Finally...tmr is the exam~~saturday and sunday was really bz for me...practiced with my students in the exam studio, didnt even have time to take my lunch, some parents were commenting that my face was really pale and looked tired. YES..im really very tired.


Luckily, when i came home after work i get to eat this.....






Yummy....haha...and its Porky Udon!! My elder sis cooked it for our whole family. And imagine, it cost her about $70 for the meal. Nowadays food price is really quite ridiculous...


I've put on a bit of weight, so after the exams, i will start to eat lesser again! Hope can lose more weight for my BIG DAY...


Have not been baking for a long time too...i miss it...very much....coming friday im goin to cook pasta...and maybe make a bread and cake. All sinful stuffs...HOHOHOHO....and while typing, I'm eating





GONE CASE........................