Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First impression...

My ROM photographer blogged about Tommy and Me HERE
I always love to hear what kind of first impression we always give to pple...

and after a few hours of photo taking session...

this is what he thinks about us...


Tommy and Coraine are a really, really sweet couple.
They are quite a quiet couple, gentle, yet there are moments when you see glimpses the layers and depth of love that each of these individuals has for the other.

The ROM was a small, lovely affair, and with Tommy (or Coraine’s) iTunes playlist playing in the background
I kept smiling to myself as each of the songs unrolled, guessing to myself what memories of their life together were evoked by each song.



many pple think that we are quiet..ermm..sorry...meet us in private..
we are as crazy as cows!! HAHAHAHA!!
we talk rubbish, act like monkeys, full of unglam actions... etc etc etc....

No comments: