Friday, June 12, 2009

Tortilla or Chapati???

I've goggled around for tortilla and chapati recipes...

but ended up i didn't follow any...
reason-lazy to measure ingredients...HAHA!
So i made my own wholemeal dough~
made with wholemeal flour, some high protein flour, honey, salt & yeast...





& yeah...these are my tortillas...or should i call it chapati???
I'm confused! maybe i should call it chapati la!


Homemade carrot and celery salsa sauce...
not thick enough though...


OK..i know some must be tinking...Hey! chapati should be with curry!!
but...to be healthier..this is the best option! =)


My man's breakfast..


Enjoying again~~


Dip it into the salsa sauce...


Ha...i ate one for my breakfast too~
not that bad after all...
but i still prefer my fruits! =p

2 comments:

ks said...

In the future, you don't have to add yeast. Chapatis and tortillas don't have yeast. Chapatis are usually made from wholemeal flour (chapati flour at Mustafa) while tortillas are made from white flour or cornmeal.

Big-Girlicious said...

Whoah! thank u very much ks!
i will try it without yeast in future! no wonder it puffed up so much like pita bread in the end.