Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stock uP!

Pots for sale!!
I grabbed these over the weekend...
take the chance of GSS
to stock up slowly for my future house...


Magic cooker!
Save gas and cooking time~~
boil it b4 work and have tasty yummy soup after work...


Ceramic coating neoflam chinese wok...
Wanna use it for steaming and stir frying stuffs...


We love these pots! WMF is our favourite brand...
i had a hard to putting these pots and lids back into the box!!
more than 1 hr 30 mins!!!
DUmb me...


So this is my collection so far...
i cant wait to buy more...
I can't wait for my house anymore!!!!

2 comments:

Puffy's said...

Wah!! how much you got all these?? And where?? I wanna stock up too!

Big-Girlicious said...

Hey!! u should go get!! cos ur house is coming~~

the 6pcs wmf pots cost $150, Neoflam chinese wok $88 after 30% discount bought at OG u buy till $200 they will deliver to ur place..~~but ur hubby have car!

magic cooker $99 bought at BHG..

Quick quick!!